Hiring TEFL teachers from around the world
English is the global language, so there is always demand for teachers and from Thailand to Timbuktu there are currently thousands of jobs. By Teaching English as a Foreign Language, you’ll face challenging new situations that will help you to develop new skills and stand out from the crowd in your future career.
Where can you teach abroad?
Here are just a few examples of where you can teach:
· Argentina - no need for a degree and an abundance of job vacancies make this a great choice for new teachers.
· Vietnam - has a low cost of living but good wages, so it's perfect for saving.
· Slovakia - beautiful landscapes, a huge demand for teachers and the added bonus of secured job placements through i-to-i.
· Spain - plenty of jobs, fun-loving locals and a laid-back pace of life. We offer job placements here, too.
· Japan - top salaries and a fascinating culture in which to immerse yourself.
· Mexico - beautiful country with good salaries. Offers teachers a great standard of living.
You could be qualified to teach around the world by the end of the month!
Who is i-to-i
Over 60,000 people have graduated from our courses, we have over 8,000 global job contacts and we’ve placed thousands of people in well-paid teaching jobs. i-to-i has the key to a new job, a new career and maybe even a new life abroad.
There’s no-one better to speak to than our TEFL advisors. They’ve taught everywhere from China to the Czech Republic, South Korea to South America and they’re in a class of their own when it comes to answering questions.
Send us your CV and covering letter now and we’ll call you!