Can You Build Relations?
Client Relations Consultant
Meltwater News is a dynamic online media monitoring company, offering communication solutions to over 10,000 organisations worldwide.
We have seen rapid growth of 40 offices across four continents, in four years. To complement a fantastic period of expansion, we are offering the chance for a handful of exceptional individuals to join the UK Client Relations team.
Positions are available in London, Canterbury, Edinburgh and Manchester with the first month’s training taking place in our various offices in the UK, so candidates must be willing to travel for this period.
Successful candidates will form a part of the rapidly growing UK CR department spread out across the region. Location will be decided by a match of personal preference and company requirements.
Would you like the challenge?
• Sales focused with both personal and team targets
• Actively creating positive relationships through account development. Focussing on engaging the customer with the service and increasing the perceived value
• Negotiating contract renewals to increase the subscription period & creating new upsale and cross-sale opportunities
• Sole responsibility and main point of contact for a large number of existing Meltwater clients
• Representing Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis
• Proactively engaging and sharing knowledge with CR colleagues in other offices, often involving travel.
• An ambassador for client development throughout the Meltwater Group.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
• University degree (any discipline)
• Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
• Highly self-motivated, well organised, able to multitask & prioritise
• Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
Experience not essential, but potential, a high level of teachability & the ability to adapt quickly are. We are looking for individuals with a passion to develop themselves and our department.
We Are Offering:
• Fast paced & fun work culture
• A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
• The potential to influence and shape a newly growing CR department and it’s culture
• Accelerated promotion program with international opportunities
• £30K OTE