InBev – the world’s largest brewer by volume – and our impressive range of brands, such as Stella Artois Boddingtons, Becks, Brahma and Hoegaarden, needs an equally impressive team of talented people to drive our success even further.
To really get our brand rolling we’re now looking for passionate individuals to shine at promoting our brands to both pubs and retailers. Working in a large team alongside other ambitious enthusiastic people you’ll have superb support framework and the freedom to develop procurement strategies to help deliver results for our customers.
The job will require the following:
• Actively contribute to European & global procurement strategies.
• Tender and negotiate contracts for UK & Ireland
• Participate in multi country negotiations and sourcing activity
• Continually challenge and review the business requirements and processes using techniques such as value engineering in order to identify further procurement opportunities
• Develop & control the portfolio supply base to ensure that business needs are met at all times and that the supply chain is efficient and effective
• Provide input to European/global teams on local supply market and internal demands and forecasts
• Monitor contract performance and take appropriate corrective actions when needed.
• Identify opportunities & achieve cost saving targets
• Track procurement results in the UK
To join our dynamic team you must demonstrate the following key skills, but we are strong believers in growing our own talent and look for Graduates with or without experience, all we ask is a strong academic background ( 2i and above in a Business, Analytical or scientific subject, with a minimum 300 UCAS points).
Key Person Requirements
• Negotiation skills
• Office PC tools, spreadsheets etc
• Strong Analytical & literacy skill
• Strong Financial skills
• Strategic and conceptual thinking
• Cross functional thinking
• Factual decision making
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong influencing & persuading skills
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills
• Team player
• High Integrity
• A self-starter who likes to take the initiative