With a company such as Inbev you are applying for a career not just a job! We are looking for the very best sales professionals to step forward and develop an exciting career within sales. If you have sales experience, or you are a great communicator or are just 100% focused on being a success we want to hear from you!
Whether you have heard of Inbev or not it is highly likely you’ve come across our products!
InBev are the the world’s largest brewer by volume – and our impressive range of brands, such as Tennents, Stella Artois, Boddingtons, Becks, Bass and Hoegaarden are recognized all over the world. Our great products need an equally impressive team of talented sales people to drive our success even further.
To really get our brand rolling we are now looking for passionate individuals to shine at promoting and selling our brands to our already growing On-trade clients ( Pubs, Clubs and Restaurants). Working in a large team alongside other ambitious enthusiastic people you’ll have superb support framework and the freedom to hit your targets your way.
Think client appointments, smashing targets, growing business relationships, and dynamic days on the road and your half way there to understanding the life of an Inbev Sales Executive!
After training you will be required to:
- Gain knowledge of market trends, competitor activity, consumer preferences, drinking occasions and national knowledge of brands and promotions.
- Conduct effective planning before the call to ensure objectives can be met.
- Maintain existing brand distribution. Identify and gain new brand opportunities.
- Planning and agreeing point of purchase plans.
- Agreeing & implementing point of purchase initiatives
- Driving sales and distribution of our brands in the right outlets
As with any sales role you’ll need the determination to get the deal you want and the optimism to enthuse our customers from the very first conversation. This a highly competitive role so you will be need to demonstrate this potential well and communicate your hunger for success with a passion!
A driving License is essential.
We are working exclusively with our Managing Consultancy, Discovery Recruitment & Training as a leading Graduate Specialist Consultancy and all applications must be directed to them to be considered for first round assessments.