Location - Tayside
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
Highland Spring Group have developed a bespoke intranet-based manufacturing execution system and we are looking for a Manufacturing Systems Technician to assist in further design and development of this system over a 12-month placement.
Highland Spring Group have developed a bespoke intranet-based manufacturing execution system known as “The Kiosk” to promote good manufacturing practice and manage performance, quality and assets across all our manufacturing sites.
Main duties will include:
· Working as part of a project team to develop intranet based solutions to manufacturing requirements within defined timescales.
· Assist in quantifying business benefits of end user solutions.
· Liaise with key users to ensure solutions meet their requirements.
· Develop and deliver training as part of implementation of new systems.
The graduate will report to the Systems Manager and may be required to travel to other sites on occasion.
Skills / Experience
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels within the organisation
· Understanding of fundamentals of best manufacturing practice
· Must be able to use own initiative
· Ability to develop creative solutions from requirements
· Enthusiastic team player
· Personal time management
· IT related degree
· Web based programming knowledge/experience e.g. Coldfusion, Python, PHP
· Advanced SQL database design, development and querying ability
· Holiday Entitlement
· Company Sick Pay Scheme (after qualification period)
· Monthly paid position
As part of the TalentScotland Graduate Placement Programme, the candidate will benefit from support and also access training focussed on employability and business skills, including a residential course.
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.