Graduates into First Line Management
With one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world, UPS is a leading provider of specialised transportation, logistics, capital, and e-commerce services.
Right now, we have a superb opportunity for a graduate interested in joining our global company and operating out of Northampton.
If you want to develop, progress and benefit from our strong policy of promotion from within, then first line management with UPS is for you.
Among your duties will be:
- organising and planning methods to ensure the smooth running of a busy warehouse function.
- leading a team through to the completion of your plans.
To do this, we expect you to possess excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and an ability to analyse and process information quickly.
In addition, you should also demonstrate:
- quick and effective organisation skills
- ability to meet strict deadlines
- a good level of IT skills, including Microsoft Office programmes such as Word and Excel.
While your application will be judged on its own merits, we expect this role to suit a graduate from a degree related to management or business studies.
If you are interested in working with the largest express carrier and package delivery company in the world, then we look forward to hearing from you – please click Apply Now to send us your CV and covering letter.