We are a fast growing, London-based software company, we provide web enabled networks ideal for alumni-, event-, fundraising-, subscription-, contact-, and communications-management.
Working from our riverside Hammersmith office and at customer sites, the successful candidate will join our Customer Support Team supporting and training our web customers. Supervised initially by a senior team member, he or she will be given substantial responsibility early on a) as our front-line day-to-day contact handling customers’ non-technical support requests (as received by phone or e-mail), b) assisting new customers with the implementation of their sites, and c) with customer training.
The successful candidate must:
· be positive, enthusiastic, confident, and outgoing
· have initiative, but be a good team player
· possess effective listening and problem solving skills, and be able to meet tough deadlines
· have strong computer skills (mainly use of Word, Excel), and be familiar with the Internet
· be able to speak and write clearly and accurately in English
· have a good “telephone manner”
Training will be on the job. After 18 – 24 months in this role, and depending on the strength of the candidate, there may be several alternative opportunities for career progression – e.g. into more senior roles within front-line customer support, and customer training – with the potential eventually for moves into sales or product development.
We are looking for a candidate with one or two years’ work experience since leaving school, college or university, with a good track-record of achievement while studying, and good references. Study related to computing, science, engineering or technology, or equivalent work experience, would be good, but is not essential