marcus evans is a world leading business information company, presenting over 1000 strategic conferences and summits annually worldwide. The company employs over 3,500 professionals in 63 offices worldwide, generating annual revenues in excess of US$500 million.
At present we have a number of unique graduate trainee positions within our Summits division with fasttrack promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
The sales force is the front line of the marcus evans business and we are currently searching for hungry, ambitious, successful graduates who are ready for a challenge. In addition you must possess the desire to learn and progress through this fast growing multinational company.
You will be working closely with the world’s largest and most innovative institutions, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored conferences, continually being rewarded and recognised for your achievements every step of the way.
Successful candidates will attend our comprehensive training programme, as well as receive on the job training and guidance throughout their career at marcus evans .
To succeed at marcus evans you will require:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to identify new business in our established market
- A desire to succeed and not accept being second best
- Problem solving skills to overcome challenging obstacles
- Motivation to reach and exceed set targets
In addition to the above marcus evans will provide:
- A vibrant and stimulating work atmosphere
- Recognition for your achievements both financially and through promotion
- World class training from the best in the industry
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest organisations and their most senior decision makers
Should you wish to apply please send us your CV and covering letter quoting ref GJ06T
For further information please visit our website.