Graduate Trainee Sales Executive- Earn up to £28k
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Are you a recent university graduate interested in a career in IT Sales?
The Subsbench currently has a number of exciting opportunities for talented, ambitious future sales super stars within the Software, Hardware, Networking, Information Security, and IT Solutions arenas. Working in partnership with a number of leading Vendors, Resellers, Distributors, Solution Providers and Systems Integrators, our rigorous selection process and innovative approach to sales and industry training can help you on the road to a fantastic career in technology sales.
No prior sales experience is required, but you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A natural aptitude for sales.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- A strong work ethic
- Have the drive and determination to succeed in a high pressure target driven environment.
All our Graduate Sales positions offer similar career paths, and include professional sales training courses aimed at helping you on the road to success. In 2-3 years you could see your career take you from an internal (telesales) position to become a top performing field sales professional within the IT Solutions marketplace earning in excess of £50K per annum.
- Our client is a specialist IT consultancy business that assists corporate, government and IT managed service organisations to reduce the cost and risk of owning distributed IT estates.
- Provides specialist consultancy, services and software related to managing IT assets.
- Supply, support and implement most of the top specialist asset tracking, discovery and lifecycle management products available on the market
- Initially an internal (telesales) position
- Generating new business opportunities from within the contacts database
- Putting forward the company’s Value Proposition and overcome initial objections, answer queries etc
- Carrying out targeted mail shots and following up by telephone
- Arranging qualified meetings for senior sales people
- Completion of external Sales training program
Skills & Experience:
- IT or Computing related Degree
- Technically literate – hardware, software, network infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Upbeat, positive attitude & personality
- Some knowledge of IT Asset Management would be ideal although not essential
*******PLEASE NOTE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT PROCESSED UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK, A STUDENT VISA WILL NOT SURFFICE*******
To apply click apply now
London (inner and outer), South East England