Graduate Trainee Researcher - Head Hunting Opportunity
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
WANTED: YOUNG DYNAMIC GRADUATES FOR A FINANCIAL HEAD HUNTING FIRM
Job Title Trainee Researcher
Based Manchester, London
ò The company was established in 1993 the financial support of a venture capital company, this company has gone from strength to strength and is now a leading light in professional recruitment
ò They believe in working with clients and candidates to understand precisely what it is they are looking for. Their approach is simple, yet effective - they listen.
ò This company has grown rapidly because of the quality of service they offer to candidates and clients alike. This is also born out in the kind of opportunity they are able to offer their staff.
- The role of a head hunter is unique. You are actively finding and seeking out high quality and experienced candidates for your vacancies.
- You will be able to build rapport instantly and able to, over the phone, elicit information and career details professionally and succinctly.
- You will be targeted and encouraged to go the extra mile for your clients.
- As a head hunter you generally work on lengthy projects where result may only come together after a couple of weeks or months work. The ability to see the wider picture is absolutely necessary.
- You will be a recent graduate who has shown that you can adapt and talk to a wide range of people. You will feel at ease talking with your friends as you will dealing with difficult and demanding clients.
- You probably will have immersed yourself in university life and have been an integral part of teams/societies/groups you have joined.
- You must want to learn. The company will train you in a way that ensures you become expert in your daily tasks and functions, but you must be open to constructive feedback and be able to take on board the advice in order to improve your skills
E-mail your CV for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graduate Recruitment Service is the largest agency in the UK solely aimed at placing recent graduates and graduates with up to 5 years sales or recruitment experience into the areas of recruitment, search and selection, and sales. We take pride in providing a top quality service and since we have chosen to specialise in this market, we will act as consultants for you, not sales people.
Our mission is clear û æTo place the right candidate in the right jobÆ
North West England