Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Team Player Wanted
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Team targets, Team Commission,Team Player required
- They have been established for 4 years and have grown into a large, professional and successful company with over 150 employees
- They also value their new consultants enormously because they are young and bring lots of fresh ideas and initiatives into the company. They actively encourage people of different commercial backgrounds and training to join them.
- They have an open and very positive recruitment policy; it believes that nearly all promotion and expansion can come from within.
- Working very much in a team based culture you will be able to develop your career and industry knowledge within a strong branded company, with a clear business and development plans over the next 5 years.
- The role is to provide the best possible service to their clients whilst you ensure that you hit your targets û sounds easy!!
- On a daily basis you will be talking to candidates and clients and selling the one thing that will make you stand out above all your competitors û your personality. People buy from people, could you do this?
- As you develop your skills and your expertise, you will become adept at negotiating and managing the recruitment process from start to finish. Can you make the client like the candidate and the candidate like the client?
- You must view yourself as a recruitment professional.
- You need to be enthusiastic and have the energy and drive to succeed within recruitment.
- You will need to be able to work with a dedicated, flexible and proactive approach.
- You will be the kind of person who knows that you do a good job. Getting the results and the respect of your colleagues and clients doesnÆt just happen û you work at it and it matters what others think.
E-mail your CV for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graduate Recruitment Service is the largest agency in the UK solely aimed at placing recent graduates and graduates with up to 5 years sales or recruitment experience into the areas of recruitment, search and selection, and sales. We take pride in providing a top quality service and since we have chosen to specialise in this market, we will act as consultants for you, not sales people.
Our mission is clear û æTo place the right candidate in the right jobÆ