Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant –Recruitment Consultant – London
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant –Recruitment Consultant – City & West End
Basic: £17,000 – 20,000
First Year OTE: £40,000 plus benefits.
London – City
Our clients has been widely acknowledged as a result of in-depth market knowledge in a wide range of sectors, an efficient, rapid response time and a transparent, ethical business procedure. This has resulted in the supply of the best candidates on the market without premium fees being charged which translates into in the development of successful, long-term Client relationships.
Being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves building long lasting relationships with companies, generating vacancies and marketing candidates to clients. All Trainee Recruitment Consultants are enrolled on an industry leading training programme that gives them the knowledge and support required to move to the next level.
Recruitment consultancy is a varied and demanding profession requiring dedication and motivation. The role is mainly telephone based, so you will be a confident and talented communicator with the ability to engage and influence people. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and target driven environment, necessitating working longer than average office hours.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Recruitment sales within a specific technical market.
- Sourcing and representing candidates to clients.
- Constantly delivering solutions that exceed clients and candidates expectations.
- Development and maintenance of ongoing candidate and client relationships.
Incentives & Bonuses
In addition to unlimited earning potential, recruitment consultants enjoy a range of attractive team and individual incentives to work towards. Our client is proud to offer one of the most generous reward schemes in the industry. As your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to pick from a whole variety of rewards. Such as:-
· Company car scheme where you can get behind the wheel of a luxury company car, including a Mazda MX5, Mercedes Benz CLK and Jaguar XK8.
· Expect to attend of some great all expenses paid team holidays. Incentive holiday destinations include skiing in the Alps and trips to exotic locations. Roll the dice in Las Vegas or spend a long weekend on Miami Beach. You might even find yourself racing Ferraris at Silverstone.
· You could also enjoy monthly Lunch Club where top earners are treated to lunch at a leading restaurant, where you will spend the whole afternoon being wined and dined.
· All incentive events represent a fantastic opportunity for you to get to know and socialise with your work colleagues outside of the typical working day.
- Very high standards and expectations are demanded within our clients’ organisation. All candidates must be able to absorb large quantities of information, from sales training to technical & business knowledge. Examples of this ability, such as a recognised degree, will be advantageous.
- The more discerning of candidates only please, with the drive and intelligence to take advantage of one of the best commission structures in the City, one which would allow you to command a six-figure salary.
- The most important of all the requisite attributes are stubbornness, resilience and determination. These are very demanding positions and only those able to take the very rough with the smooth will succeed, no matter how good your other skills are. Those that do succeed will find themselves, both in terms of job satisfaction and financial remuneration, in one of the most rewarding sales environments available
Apply now or call Hannah 0207 5393096