Looking to build a career in Recruitment...?
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Property Recruitment
Basic c. £18-20k, OTE £30k. Excellent training and benefits!
A bright and personable Graduate with around 1 years experience in research or B2B sales is required, a desire to get into recruitment is essential. An organised and determined attitude with good communication skills as well the ability to work to tight deadlines would also be advantageous. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is crucial.The Company:
Our client is a very established recruitment consultancy, the Property Division of this consultancy is one of the most successful in the company’s history, being the longest established recruitment consultancy in its field.
Due to the continued and successful evolution of the London Property Division, our client is seeking an individual who has a genuine interest in the Financial Services & Banking Sector. You will be required to work with many of the world’s most famous Financial institutions finding them calibre individuals who will be responsible for Corporate Real Estate functions in these organisations.
- To provide an efficient time-conscious service to the recruitment consultants to enable them to undertake other client facing and fee producing tasks.
- To research client websites / property press and websites and other related resources to provide new job leads, advise on personnel changes, market changes, general news.
- To manage the administration of campaign work, both search and advertising. As directed by the recruitment consultant to set up the campaign file and control sheet, to liaise with advertising department (where necessary), research and provide a target list of individuals from targeted companies using all resources available to them, to coordinate internal interviews for recruitment consultants with potential candidates, liaise with clients to arrange candidate interviews, to assist in providing shortlist notes and concluding the file.
- To attend client and candidate meetings as required.
- To assist, where necessary, in administration tasks including loading web-ads, writing proposals and interview notes, circulating and tracking candidates and market / press information.
Call us now and speak to one of our recruitment consultants to discuss this and many other recruitment vacancies on 020 7025 5757.
EMAIL YOUR CV FOR THIS POSITION TO OUR TRAINEE RECRUITMENT DIVISION - GRADS@RUELLAJAMES.COM
Recruiter Awards for Excellence 'BEST RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT FIRM'.
Winner - 2005
Winner - 2004
Winner - 2003
Commended - 2002
Ruella James plc is a privately owned Recruitment to Recruitment Company operating within the UK, Ireland and Australia. We recruit recruitment consultants and support staff at all levels across a range of disciplines for the recruitment industry, call one of our recruitment consultants for details.
Ruella James plc is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW - WWW.RUELLAJAMES.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR RANGE OF POSITIONS IN THE RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY