We are looking for individuals who have the tenacity, drive, and ambition required to succeed within a competitive sales sector
You will be based in Birmingham city centre and full training will be provided on the recruitment cycle and the industry sector you will be recruiting in. This will consist of:
- 12 classroom based modules on the recruitment cycle
- Specialist training on your industry
- DVD sessions
- Brain storming sessions with other consultants
- Mentoring sessions with top billing consultants
- At the desk training.
All training is carried out by our specialist in house training managers who have a wealth of knowledge within the industry; previously working as consultants and managers within Monarch Recruitment.
The role on offer is a 360 degree position whereby you would be involved in all elements of the recruitment process. Duties include; business development, organizing and attending client visits, interviewing candidates, advertising, and account management.
Monarch can offer successful applicants a fantastic launch to start their recruitment career, and the continued support and training to continue developing and moving up the ladder.
We can also offer:
- Competitive basic salaries
- Uncapped commission
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Full Training, plus full sponsorship to complete REC qualifications
- 24 days holiday, rising per year served
- Stakeholder pension
- Fully paid for company events
- Incentive holiday days
If you are interested in commencing your recruitment career with an established market leader, please click apply now.