Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Job Title Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary 18K ú30- 35K ote
Ref No. GP.02a
- This is a sales led environment in which you will not only be asked to manage and develop existing accounts, but win new business within a very competitive industry.
- It is a role which covers full cycle of recruitment jobs, roles and consultant issues
- Each individual will be given the opportunity to shine and show what they can do within a fast paced and lively company.
- After being trained to high standard, you will be managing your own desk, key accounts and clients within the financial recruitment markets.
- With chances to earn excellent commission based on realistic targets and goals this can be a very rewarding role if you have what it takes.
- The consultancy has low staff turnovers, and recruits people that want to make a difference to the company.
- It is one of the leading employers of new and recent graduates and is a well known brand name within the industry.
- Focused on getting things right for their clients, the company has adapted and changed with the times.
- It is a young and exciting business that supports and invests in itÆs employees to provide quality services.
- You will have a highly motivated and driven outlook to your career. With a need to push yourself, you will want to succeed in everything you do.
- You will work well under pressure and be able to keep to tight schedules in a fast paced industry.
- Preferably with sales experience, You will have ambition and a desire to enhance your career as quickly as possible .
- If you have confidence and a will to succeed in a successful career, and you think you possess the spark needed to work as a consultant, opportunities like this are rare so apply now.
Call us to discuss this now on 0208 544 9922.
E-mail your CV for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graduate Recruitment Service is the largest agency in the UK solely aimed at placing recent graduates and graduates with up to 5 years sales or recruitment experience into the areas of recruitment, search and selection, and sales. We take pride in providing a top quality service and since we have chosen to specialise in this market, we will act as consultants for you, not sales people.
North West England