Aarca - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
At Aarca we strongly believe that our success is based on the strength of our people and their ability to exceed client expectations. Due to expansion we now have opportunities for entry level graduates or individuals with commercial experience looking to join our recruitment team and build a rewarding career within a thriving organisation.
Working in a fast paced, progressive and very challenging environment, this is a highly varied and exciting sales position requiring high energy levels and intelligence, strong self motivation and a disciplined approach.
As a consultant you will be carrying out the complete recruitment role, offering the highest level of service to candidates and clients, generating new business with a wide and exciting range of clients, interviewing candidates, networking, advertising, problem solving and developing long term relationships.
We will give you the opportunity to take full accountability for your own business and the ownership to dictate your career path through a comprehensive training and development program. You will be working within a highly supportive environment with a management team who inspire success. Career progression is based on merit, rather than time served, and there are no limits to what you can achieve, with rapid promotional opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
You will be a graduate (any discipline acceptable) or of graduate calibre with high energy levels and a strong desire to succeed. Ambitious, goal-orientated and money-motivated, you will thrive on a challenge. Possessing strong communication and presentation skills with an abundance of confidence, articulate and hard working with good business awareness.
So what’s in it for you?
- Starting basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000.
- 1 st year OTE (on target earnings) of £45,000.
- Highly lucrative uncapped commission scheme, so there are no limits to what you can
earn. Top consultants earn in excess of £80,000.
- Promotion from Trainee to Consultant in 3 months.
- Structured training and induction program.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Work alongside some of the recruitment industries most successful and respected
- High achievers club including company lunches and nights out.
- Bonus holidays.
- All expensed trips abroad to some if the world’s most exciting places, including New
York, Dubai, Prague, Copenhagen, Paris and much more.
- Christmas Ball.
- Monthly team target celebrations including race days, casino nights.
How to apply:
Please click apply now to send a CV and covering letter to Ben Hughes, Branch Manager or call to discuss further on 0121 779 1991.
Aarca Sales Recruitment