NicholsonGlover Consulting is a niche boutique recruitment/executive search consultancy specialising in supplying strategic marketing professionals to FTSE 100 corporates, leading marketing consultancies and research houses throughout the UK and overseas, across all sectors. For examples of the clients we work with regularly check out our website.
As a rapidly growing business we have opportunities for trainee headhunters to join our successful team at our London office, based nr Clapham Junction.
We have a superb track record of training graduates to become £100k+ earning consultants within a 2 year time frame.
The Trainee Headhunter role will involve:
· Working in a strong sales and customer service environment, using sophisticated search tools and methodologies in order to locate candidates for both permanent and contract appointments.
· Resourcing and Headhunting potential candidates for retained search assignments
· A considerable amount of database interrogation and research combined with a high level of telephone sales activity.
· A structured development programme with fast-track progression into client facing roles within a period of 6 - 12 months.
What we are looking for:
· a degree qualification - 2:1 or above (in any discipline)
· excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade
· an energetic and resourceful nature
· You must be highly competitive and financially driven
· You will need unrivalled networking skills
· You must be exceptionally socially astute
· You must be a consistent high achiever
· comprehensive training and one to one mentoring with a Director
· £20k base starting salary
· genuinely unrivalled bonus structure within the executive search and recruitment industry
· OTE £40k first year, £100k second year.
And not forgetting a lively environment with a close knit high performance team.
If headhunting presents the challenges and rewards you have been looking for, and you meet our criteria, please apply today by clicking ‘apply now’ and attaching a CV and covering letter.