It's great to know that the products you're responsible for are trusted and loved by customers: Tate & Lyle has been a household name in the UK for over a hundred years, and our Lyle's Golden Syrup has the world's oldest branding. We are looking for Graduates in our Finance and Molasses Trading departments.
Have a head for figures and want to work with a trusted, well loved brand? Then maybe our Finance scheme is what your looking for - working in our Sugars business you'll be involved in the finances of the largest cane sugar refinery in Europe which processes 1.1 million tonnes of sugar each year to make the familiar products you see in your local supermarket.
Our finance department is responsible for making sure we track all of our transactions, manage our assets and liabilities, and keep firm control over all matters number related.
As a graduate, you will:
• Work with all areas of the business giving you extensive experience in an operational role.
• Spend time within the operations and sales teams to get practical knowledge of the relationship between the functions.
• Be supported to study for formal qualifications such as the ACCA or CIMA programmes.
We are also looking for a Graduate to spend a twenty four month period working within the various functional units within the Molasses and World Market Sugars (WMS) division of Tate & Lyle in order to take on a commercial role either in Molasses or the WMS team.
You will split your time between various departments including -
Trade support/market analysis
Trade Finance & Management Accounts
Shipping operations & Ship Chartering/technical
Europe – Marketing
Molasses Trading & Sugar Trading
To apply for this role you need to be able to meet the following criteria –
· Educated to degree standard or equivalent with a 2:1 or higher
· Good blend of leadership and team working skills potential
· Ability to understand and work with different cultures
· Ability to interpret and evaluate data leading to decision making.
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, interpersonal and numerate skills.
· Attention to detail and time management