What is exciting about this role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your development post university. We are looking for high calibre technical Graduates who will share our enthusiasm and ambition for technology and service.
What do we do?
We are an international IT company with our head office in the USA and offices across the world. We develop software for uses in almost every industry; for example academic, engineering, biology, financial, and for mathematical applications. Our products add great value to organizations in their development, design, testing, and planning.
So where do you come in?
As a Graduate Support Engineer you will provide technical support to our customers and this allowing you to gain:
· Expert product knowledge
· Problem solving skills in troubleshooting, software testing and debugging
· Exposure to real-world applications and business applications
· Communication, presentation and leadership skills.
What can we give you?
Our company looks to grow from within. Our technical support division is the breeding ground for our new talent. Departments across the company fill their opportunities directly from the Technical Support team. Your development will allow you to find you niche; but this could take you into a variety of roles. For example:
· Application Engineering
· Product Training
· Quality Engineering
· Documentation Design.
What you need to demonstrate?
· Honours degree or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a related discipline. 2.1 Minimum.
· Knowledge of mathematics and at least one of the following: control systems or signal processing
· Knowledge of at least one operating system and at least one programming language
· Strong commitment to learning and personal development
· You must have a UK work permit
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment. We know the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be some of the UK’s top business people. A Graduate career can be very challenging and rewarding. All our positions will provide you with a good basic salary and in many cases, the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, company cars and other benefits including healthcare and in some case all expenses paid trips abroad.