GRADUATE SUPPORT ANALYST û LONDON
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To deliver product focussed, technical support to implementers and users of Kalido products, with the aim of minimising any disruption that may be attributable to the product, or its use. This involves working as part of our team of professional support staff delivering solutions, enhancing self-support/knowledge base materials, and contributing to the overall service provided by Kalido to its blue-chip, global customers.
* Respond positively to all customer queries.
* Provide resolutions and/or work around advice in response to customer queries as appropriate.
* Contribute directly or secure/coordinate any additional resources required to deliver appropriate resolutions.
* Reproduce reported problems for diagnosis and/or further analysis, passing acknowledged product errors to software development team for fixing, and details of the replication to the test team.
* Track support calls through to closure and be prepared to justify actions taken.
* Contribute to, and share in, the learning of the team.
* Participate constructively as part of a professional, customer-facing team who works in an international, multi-cultural environment with:
- Users and administrators of KALIDOÖ warehouses
- Product developers, testers and consultants
- Pre-sales and sales consultants
* Maintain professional objectivity in all dealings with customers.
* Achieve the appropriate balance between customer empathy and the constraints of supporting a commercial product.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
* Education to first degree level or equivalent.
* Positive attitude towards solving customer problems.
* Ability to see the bigger picture, not just the issue as presented.
* Willingness to take ownership of problems and see them to completion.
* Strong, structured analytical skills.
* A æteam playerÆ with an ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent written skills essential, preferably including experience of technical writing.
* Excellent verbal communication skills essential.
* European languages would be an advantage.
* Understanding of database systems eg ORACLE or SQL server.
* KALIDOÖ product/application knowledge û training will be provided.
* Desire to work within a product support team, with established technical skills combined with customer facing experience/orientation.
For more information please visit our website www.kalido.com
If you think you've got what it takes to become a key member of the KALIDOÖ team, apply now!
London (inner and outer)