This international organisation is a leader that manufactures scientific equipment & instruments that utilise evaporation & synthesis, distillation & extraction and spectroscopic technologies. The brand is 70 years old and established in pharmaceutical/chemical, university and food & feed market areas globally.
Their UK subsidiary was formed in 2006 and is located in the Manchester area.
· Manage day to day customer service work that includes preventative maintenance contracts and also repair service work.
· Liaising with engineers to meet customer demands
· Provision of technical support for customer enquiries
· Implementation of service procedure including –
o Service workflow process
o Review preventative maintenance products
o Development of new service products
Qualifications & Experience
· Engineering or Chemistry BSc or A levels
· Relevant communication skills for handling customers with service needs
· Capability to multitask in a busy office environment
· Full clean driving license
· “Quality in your hands” forms the basis for all Their service activities.
· It is their primary objective to serve and satisfy every customer over the whole lifetime of the product.
· Service is an integrated part of their solutions and contributes to the deep understanding of customer needs.
· They identify service as a key success factor and provide excellent and attractive service products that drive profitability and growth.
This is a true career move; a role that offers constant challenges and genuine reward. An amazing opportunity in a well respected and established company.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment.