Graduate Sales Executive with Clarify
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Salary: £20,000 + Commission.
Clarify – Sales Executive.
Location: South East, Theale, near Reading.
Reporting to the Head of Business Unit, the Sales Executive is responsible for delivery of a quota of qualified meetings to Clarify customer field sales teams. The Sales executive role is an internal, telephone based, high value technology sales role.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Contacting FTSE 250 organisations, identifying senior decision makers and holding high level conversations
• Understanding organisation structures and hierarchy, subsidiary relationships, financial information, business strategy
• Identification, qualification, nurturing and delivery of high-quality sales opportunity detailing prospect requirements for customer accounts
• Management of a sales opportunity pipeline using internal CRM system (with at least 3 times pipeline coverage of customer target)
• Gathering and reporting business and market intelligence, industry trends and economic movements within all relevant markets
• Daily routine will involve making over 70 telephone calls with KPI’s around call:DM ratios, 1400 calls per calendar month minimum.
Our people are an asset to our business; we recognise that investment into their training and development are key to success. We use varied learning styles to ensure all personality types are catered for. To this end, our development programme includes classroom style training, role plays, call reviews, workshops, assessments and coaching.
Each of the below stages have exit criteria that must be achieved in order to graduate to the next stage, each stage has a salary and commission increase to reflect market worth as you progress.
Initial 5 Stage certification programme, requires minimum commitment of 13-15 months minimum. Advancement Criteria’s and Learning Methods must be achieved each stage in the programme in order to progress to the next. You will have a graduation interview at the end of each stage which will appraise your progression through the stage, key achievements and development objectives. An ILP (individual learning programme) will be created for the next stage detailing development focus areas.
We spent so much time designing and structuring out internal training programme and wanted to gain recognition from an external body. The ISMM (Institute of Sales and Marketing Management) have endorsed and accredited our course, which means that as you progress through our internal programme you are learning the content for a Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management, awarded by the ISMM. So on completion of our 5 stages you get a qualification! Brilliant… It is an industry recognised qualification which will assist in future career progression.
The Sales Executive position suits individuals with a strong desire to achieve. The ongoing training programme offers significant development potential to those keen on a career in high-value, consultative B2B sales. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate motivation, ambition, drive and have a positive attitude. They must be confident and articulate enough to converse at board level within a multi-national organisation.
Any Location, South East England, UK locations