Our client is a fast growing SME business and one of the UK’s leading incentive consultancy organisations. This is a really exciting sector which will see you work with large corporations through to smaller companies providing effective promotions and incentives to inspire people and performance.
The Role - Graduate Sales Executive
The role will be a key New Business sales position, initially this will be based internally whilst you are being trained and developed. You will be prospecting companies and scheduling appointments to then go out client facing and attend with an experienced sales professional. As you start to develop you will take on more responsibility and begin to manage the whole sales process assisting with proposals and running your own business meetings.
You will be working with a range of clients from MD level through to Board Level in large Corporate market therefore it is imperative that you can converse on all levels and a professional telephone manner is essential.
This is a rare and potentially very lucrative and rewarding opportunity with the scope to progress within the company.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following criteria to be met:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- Good presentation skills
- Passionate about business
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident Ability to adapt to changes in the market
- Hungry to forge a successful career in sales
- Highly driven and eager to learn new skills so you can develop to your true potential
No previous sales experience required as full sales training will be provided. To apply for this position click "apply now" to send your CV quoting reference MG1444.