Our client are a leading business in their field providing high end IT security products they have grown rapidly to become one of the best in the business in what they do. Based in Hampshire and boasting an impressive client portfolio they deal with some of the biggest names in finance and media.
The Role – Graduate Sales Executive
Joining as a Graduate Sales Executive you will focus on a new division of the business; developing contacts at a high level within target organisations, making and attending appointments and closing high level sales of security products. This position promises be a great start to a successful career in sales giving you real responsibility from the outset.
Within one year you can expect your business to be around 50% new business 50% existing clients and as these clients develop into repeat business you’re earning potential will develop also giving you great commission opportunities.
Specific requirements for the Graduate Sales Executive role include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with plenty of drive and self motivation
- A confident and professional attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Passion for business
- Committed to forging a successful career in sales
- Money motivated
No previous experience is necessary as full sales training will be provided.