Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Earn a Min of 35K First Year!!!
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Experienced Recruitment Consultant – London
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Experienced Recruitment Consultant – Central London/ International.
£18,000 - £25,000 OTE - £45,000-Min plus benefits. London – City
Our Clients are recruiting for both trainee and experienced recruitment consultants who have the desire to join an expanding company in the heart of the city.
Our clients are established as a niche consultancy for the “front” and “middle” office of select Investment Banks and Institutional Investors. Through market and product knowledge, they build long term relationships with their clients, offering a truly value added practice, and working directly with both HR and line managers to enable them to build the strongest teams.
Being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves building long lasting relationships with companies, generating vacancies and marketing candidates to clients. All Trainee Recruitment Consultants are enrolled on an industry leading training programme that gives them the knowledge and support required to move to the next level.
Recruitment consultancy is a varied and demanding profession requiring dedication and motivation. The role is mainly telephone based, so you will be a confident and talented communicator with the ability to engage and influence people. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and target driven environment, necessitating working longer than average office hours.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Recruitment sales within a specific technical market.
• Sourcing and representing candidates to clients.
• Constantly delivering solutions that exceed clients and candidates expectations.
• Development and maintenance of ongoing candidate and client relationships.
Incentives & Bonuses
In addition to unlimited earning potential, recruitment consultants enjoy a range of attractive team and individual incentives to work towards. Our client is proud to offer one of the most generous reward schemes in the industry. As your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to pick from a whole variety of rewards. Such as:-
• Company car scheme where you can get behind the wheel of a luxury company car, including a Mazda MX5, Mercedes Benz CLK and Jaguar XK8.
• Expect to attend of some great all expenses paid team holidays. Incentive holiday destinations include skiing in the Alps and trips to exotic locations. Roll the dice in Las Vegas or spend a long weekend on Miami Beach. You might even find yourself racing Ferraris at Silverstone.
• You could also enjoy monthly Lunch Club where top earners are treated to lunch at a leading restaurant, where you will spend the whole afternoon being wined and dined.
• All incentive events represent a fantastic opportunity for you to get to know and socialise with your work colleagues outside of the typical working day.
Successful candidates will have a good academic background, but most importantly will be focused on entering a target driven environment where there is the opportunity for rapid career progression as well as significant earnings potential within the first 12 months. Full training on both the recruitment life cycle and understanding the world of investment banking will be given to every candidate both internally and externally. Their flat management structure encourages organic growth and offers opportunities to work abroad, build and run your own division as well as to advance to directorship and obtain an equity stake in the business.
Apply now or call Hannah 0207 5393096
London (inner and outer), North West England, South East England, Yorkshire and Humberside
The Recruitment Manager