Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Reading
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant –Reading - Berkshire.
Basic: £15,000 - £17,000
OTE: First year: £35,000.
Second year: £60,000 plus benefits.
Our client is in the heart of Reading. But their business takes them across the UK, from Plymouth to Aberdeen, London to Belfast. They work for public and private sector organisations of all sizes, meeting their objectives with enthusiasm, commitment and attention to detail. Our client has gained an impressive reputation in the IT, telecoms and engineering arenas, based upon their in-depth market expertise, dedication to clients and candidates, and a proven track record in achieving timely results.
Being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves building long lasting relationships with companies, generating vacancies and marketing candidates to clients. All Trainee Recruitment Consultants are enrolled on an industry leading training programme that gives them the knowledge and support required to move to the next level.
Recruitment consultancy is a varied and demanding profession requiring dedication and motivation. The role is mainly telephone based, so you will be a confident and talented communicator with the ability to engage and influence people. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and target driven environment, necessitating working longer than average office hours.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Recruitment sales within a specific technical market.
- Sourcing and representing candidates to clients.
- Constantly delivering solutions that exceed clients and candidates expectations.
- Development and maintenance of ongoing candidate and client relationships.
Incentives & Bonuses
In addition to unlimited earning potential, recruitment consultants enjoy a range of attractive team and individual incentives to work towards. Our client is proud to offer one of the most generous reward schemes in the industry. As your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to pick from a whole variety of rewards. Such as:-
· Company car scheme where you can get behind the wheel of a luxury company car, including a Mini Cooper, BMW, or a BMW 3 Series.
· Expect to attend of some great all expenses paid team holidays. Incentive holiday destinations include skiing in the Alps and trips to exotic locations. Roll the dice in Las Vegas or spend a long weekend on Miami Beach. You might even find yourself racing Ferraris at Silverstone.
· You could also enjoy monthly Lunch Club where top earners are treated to lunch at a leading restaurant, where you will spend the whole afternoon being wined and dined.
· All incentive events represent a fantastic opportunity for you to get to know and socialise with your work colleagues outside of the typical working day.
Are you money motivated? Are you target driven? Are you able to work in a demanding and cut throat environment? Are you looking for a career which will allow for acceleration? Do you have a natural sales aptitude with excellent communication skills? As a result of our clients significant success, they are on a major recruitment drive for ambitious, committed, reliable and enthusiastic people demanding a career as opposed to a job, and who are looking for an organisation which has the facilities in place to enable their career to accelerate at a pace their performance dictates.
If this is you APPLY NOW!
Apply now or call Hannah 0207 5393096