Graduate Project Sales Representative
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Operating on a global level our client invents and manufactures technologies addressing tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security and energy.
An extremely successful Fortune 100 company our client boasts a turnover in excess of $38 billion employing approximately 122,000 people worldwide.
This is an unrivalled graduate opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of the UK’s prestigious blue chip organisations. Along with the opportunity to earn up to £34,000 OTE you will also be provided with an excellent benefits package including:
- Excellent commission structure
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday
- Full training and development
The Role – Graduate Project Sales Representative
We are looking for bright, energetic and engaging university graduates or persons of graduate calibre who are seeking an exciting role, with excellent career progression. In return we can offer you high earnings and a training programme that will set you up for a successful and rewarding career. The role of Projects Sales Representative is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team focusing on the sale of building solutions which includes control systems, fire, security and energy solutions. You will be assigned your own geographical region where you will be responsible for maintaining and growing business in this area, building up your own client portfolio to increase the company’s presence in the building services market.
Positions are available nationwide.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Adopt and participate in a team based approach to sales
- Account management and lead generation
- Build existing relationships and generate new business opportunities
- Identify customer needs, prepare and deliver proposals
- Ensure client's requirements and expectations are managed and met.
- Maximise profit and revenue from each client
- Meet revenue based targets
- Develop sales presentations.
Specific requirements: ·
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Full and valid drivers license ·
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills ·
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment ·
- Proactive with a can do attitude ·
- Ambitious, driven and highly self motivated ·
- Passion for business ·
- Willingness to learn new skills ·
- Flexible on location
To apply for this position click apply now to email your CV to us, quoting reference KR1383.
Any Location, East England, East Midlands, London (inner and outer), North East England, North Wales, North West England, Scotland, South East England, South Wales, South West England, UK locations, W
01625 255 255