Albemarle, where career development comes as standard!
Challenging and rewarding: Albemarle is currently seeking new applicants for their graduate training programme – a highly praised scheme aimed at developing YOU! As one of the largest Interim Management companies in the world, you can rest assured that your new career path will be fast paced, insightful, professional and challenging.
What is Albemarle?
Albemarle (a member of the £24bn turnover specialist staffing company; Vedior) sits within the recruitment sector, providing Interim Management across all industry sectors (Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Public Sector, Mobile Telecoms, Food and Drink… the list goes on).
What is Interim Management?
Albemarle spearheaded this concept in the 80’s, and has successfully developed a strong following over the years. Interim Managers are recruited by clients on a temporary basis to complete specific projects. These are often change related – no two roles are the same!
What is the Role?
You will be assigned to our Financial Services Sector. Here you will learn all aspects of our business starting with administration, contract management, database control and client and interim relationship building with existing clients. Your personal development will be fast and challenging and your career path will be matched with your skills. You may also wish to take responsibility for assignment selection and briefing as well as company research, business development, event management and even marketing. A diverse role consisting of 80% ad-hoc responsibility – no two days are the same!
- Recent graduate and it is expected that you will (expect to) attain 2:1 classification.
- Candidates with a Business Studies or related degree will be especially welcome
- You will have good interpersonal skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have some experience within a customer facing and/or office environment. It is not essential to have experience within recruitment – though this would be advantageous.
- You will be enthusiastic, energetic – but above all – ready for a new challenge!