A top London consultancy that offers project management services to a wide variety of clients throughout the country, is looking for a recent graduate to join their rapidly expanding H&S team. The team provide H&S services to challenging and innovative construction projects world-wide.
- will involve a 50/50 balance between Health and Safety & Planning Supervision on a diverse range of projects and will provide the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate to grasp the role of H&S consultants in the construction industry.
- This unique opportunity will allow you to sit alongside some of the best consultants in the business and learn from then in a mentoring scheme that is second to none.
- You will be trained to take on responsibility for Planning Supervision, Preparing CDM documentation, providing training and guidance to design teams, carrying out on site risk assessments and writing method statements – this will lead you to being a fully competent H&S professional.
- A degree preferably 2:1 or higher in Occupational Health and Safety or a related subject
- An understanding or some experience of the construction industry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- GradOSH level of IOSH membership will support your application
Salary will be in the region of £18-23,000 plus excellent benefits package including car allowance etc.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.