We are a leading provider of home baking and cooking products based in Northamptonshire and pride ourselves on our innovation and bringing quality products to market. We are a rapidly expanding business and have exciting growth plans.
As part of these plans, we are now seeking a bright and ambitious graduate to join our packaging department as Packaging Coordinator.
This is an exciting, varied and challenging role where you will be working on customer projects to provide packaging solutions for new product launches.
You will work closely to support the Packaging Development Management on projects and your duties will include:
• Approving artwork
• Advising customers on the best packaging solution for the requirements
• Developing an understanding of the technical aspects to the role such as how different materials perform
• Plan, conduct and communicate the outcome of manufacturing trials
• Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including retails customers, marketing and other internal departments in order to deliver on a project to deadline
• Collate specifications for packaging requirements – interpreting customers’ requirements into technical specifications
This is a varied and challenging role which will suit a bright graduate keen to work within the food industry. Candidates applying to this role will ideally have achieved a minimum of a 2.2 at degree level, a high attention to detail, and the ability to take on technical information. You must be able to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Relevant work experience, such as a placement year in the food industry, would be advantageous.
Candidates applying to this role will also ideally hold a full European Driving Licence.
Interviews are being held over the next few weeks so interested candidates should apply immediately!Discovery Graduates are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.