Established in 1987, Elan is the world's leading IT&T resourcing and recruitment process outsourcing company. Our team of over 700 employees operate from 53 locations in 14 countries. Elan is part of the $15 billion Manpower Inc., the leader in the "world of work." We cover the range of positions from help desk, programmers, telecoms to program managers and IT Directors. We currently have 6,000 IT consultants on assignments primarily with Fortune 500 clients. In addition, we place over 2,200 IT professionals permanently. Our largest recruitment process outsourcing client represents $100 million in revenue over five years. We have half a dozen clients currently in this space, which is one of the fastest growing markets.
The professionalism and quality of the service provided has been recognised within the industry. We were voted "Recruitment Consultancy of the Year" in both 2003 and 2004 (Computing Awards for Excellence). Computing is the UK's largest IT publication, with over 120,000 readers across the UK.
In 2005 Elan were recognised and profiled in "Britain's Top Employers - Best Examples of HR Management", a Guardian publication as well as being named one of the top 10 employers in the ICT sector in the UK.
A fantastic oppourtunity has become available to join our team:
PA to the Group Finance Director, Group Financial Controller and Group Operations Manager
DEPARTMENT: London Accounts
1. MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF JOB
To act as personal assistant and to provide a full and confidential service to the Group Finance Director (GFD), Group Financial Controller (GFC) and Group Operations Manager (GOM).
2. MAIN ACTIVITIES OF JOB
· To provide efficient administrative support to the GFD, GFC and GOM and to ensure that the administrative work of the Accounts Department is effectively carried out.
· To coordinate and organise meetings for the GFD, GFC and COM and take minutes when needed;
· To be responsible for the preparation and presentation of materials, documents and papers for meetings;
· To oversee all service reports and statistical records in respect of the Accounts Department function within the Company - sick & holiday records;
· On a quarterly basis carry out the Accounts Perception Survey and confirm the bonuses for the department;
· To open and sort incoming communication (letters, faxes, emails) and prioritise in terms of importance and urgency for the GFD, GFC and GOM and take appropriate action in terms of response and forwarding on to relevant staff;
· To deal sensitively with the incoming/outgoing telephone calls for the GFD, GFC and GOM, using judgment to decide which calls need personal attention, redirecting or dealing with the remainder as appropriate;
· To undertake word processing of e-mails, letters, documents and papers as required;
· To plan and submit all business travel arrangements for Accounts and European staff members;
· Management of the financial pages on the intranet. Making sure all Accounts documents, forms and policies are updated regularly on the new Elan Immediacy site;
· To coordinate and organise the Financial Controllers;
· To organise team building for the Accounts department;
· Various ad-hoc duties – expenses, filing, photocopying, organise lunches, dinners;
· To undertake any other duties pertinent to the scope of the job as required by the GFD, GFC and GOM;
· Support of the Exec Board PA’s as required.