About the role:
We are looking to bring a Marketing Executive to the industrial department in our European Head Office in Cheshire.
You can expect a friendly, experienced, and hard working team environment.
The role will require you to develop marketing strategies and target new market places for our current and upcoming lines.
You will be creating fresh ways to market and sell one of the world’s most recognised and trusted brands, building customer knowledge about our products many uses.
There will be the opportunity to shadow some of our experienced marketing team and also the chance to gain exposure to all the other areas of our business.
You will be:
· Running the department’s marketing campaign,
· Supporting the experienced telesales and field sales team
· Providing office support.
There are potential bonuses based on the success of your campaigns.
- You should be a hard working, analytical and a creative marketeer.
- A Marketing degree or background is essential.
- Having an industrial placement or proven experience would be advantageous.
You should be:
· A team player
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be able to work independently when necessary.
Self motivation is essential for this role.
To be considered for this excellent Graduate opportunity apply now!!