We are looking for an ambitious Marketing graduate with a 2.1 or above to join our small marketing team within an international company. The company has an extensive existing client base with the product applicable in both domestic and industrial environments.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager your overall aim will be to assist with the implementation of the existing marketing plan. This will require you to undertake a number of tasks including planning and attending exhibitions throughout the country as well as undertaking market and customer research in order to gain a thorough insight into the industry and then write and manage press release campaigns.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly as you will be liaising with both internal departments as well as customers.
- A marketing degree with a 2.1 or above
- Ambition to constantly learn new skills to further yourself and the company.
- Marketing experience gained from a year in industry would be beneficial but not essential but an understanding and interest in PR is essential either gained from relevant work experience or from modules studied as part of your course.
- A driving licence is essential.
The starting salary for the role is £15-16k.
If you would like the opportunity to become part of a lively and ambitious marketing department within an internationally recognised company then apply today to be considered.