Location - Dunbartonshire
Salary - £14,000 p.a pro rata
Klinikos Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a graduate to enhance brand awareness of the company and the company’s services, both in the domestic and international (primarily European) markets. The graduate will be involved in traditional marketing channels as well as researching and updating of a social media and digital marketing campaign. This is a 12 month placement (with 4 month probationary period) with view to permanent hire, based in Clydebank.
· The objective of the graduate to help build the company’s brand awareness and also deal with ongoing and new customers in a sales capacity to promote company services
· Increase Sales and promote company awareness within pharmaceutical industry
Key Project activities
· Manage all online communications through appropriate media available - LinkedIn Database
· Increase online presence and sales through development and implementing defined strategies
· Manage potential customers
· Initiate new customer
· Devise and produce email newsletters
Skills / Experience
· Computer literate and excellent telephone and communication skills
· Knowledge/experience of Social Media and Digital marketing of using these media either through academic background or extra-curricular experience
· Strong team working skills (especially as part of a small team)
· Ability to work proactively, independently using own initiative on own
· Self-motivated to achieve goals
· Excellent analytical skills
· Flexible and hands-on approach to getting things done, with willingness to go the extra mile when needed
· Other European languages, in particular German, would be of benefit
· Ideally some experience or understanding of PR
· ideally with some experience or knowledge of web analytics
· Any degree type
· Degree in Business, Marketing and Sales
In-house training and experience gained in clinical trials and pharmaceutical industry.
As part of the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement Programme, the candidate will benefit from support from the TSGPP team and will have access to a residential Leadership and Business skills training course.
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.