What is exciting about this role?
- Immediate responsibility in a Marketing function supporting the European Marketing Director.
- Excellent development programme with modules such as project management, leadership and personal development.
- Variety of work and travel across Europe.
- 6 month placement in Europe
What do we do?
We are the worlds leading supplier of bakery products and ingredients. We source, process, manufacture, package, and market our products to a huge range of clients from retail giants to smaller independents.
So where do you come in?
This is a very exciting role joining our International Graduate Management Programme. In the UK you will support the European Marketing Director.
Your role will provide our marketing division with strategic analysis of products, competition, and risk analysis of new product developments.
You will be influencing key decisions through your research, projects, consumer insight, and scouting of new trends.
What you need to demonstrate?
- Drive and ambition for marketing strategy and innovation
- Business passion – excellent academic record in a business / analytical discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and project manager
- Flexibility to travel and 6 months placement in Europe
- Full UK Driving Licences
- Eligibility to work in UK and EU
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment. We know the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be some of the UK’s top people. A career can be very challenging and rewarding. All our positions will provide you with a good basic salary and in many cases, the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, company cars and other benefits including healthcare and in some case all expenses paid trips abroad.