Graduate Management Scheme – Human Resources (CIPD Training) – Bakery Industry
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding HR focused graduate to begin a successful career in a multinational food company on a graduate management scheme during which you will undertake a six month international placement.
Do you share our values of Passion, Performance, and Partnership?
What’s our story?
CSM is the world’s largest supplier of bakery products and a leading company in natural food preservatives and green chemicals.
In the UK our bakery products ranges from margarines, bread improvers, mixes and fruit fillings to frozen dough, and part and fully baked products.
The chances are we are behind the doughnut you enjoy during your coffee break and the sandwich you have for lunch.
What can we give you?
· Structured training modules with other graduates to develop your leadership and management skills.
· A specific opportunity to train in HR based at the UK Head Office on the Wirral but would include working at our sites in Manchester and Bradford.
· Supoort towards your CIPD qualification.
What you need to demonstrate
· We are looking for the most talented candidates who have the drive and potential to develop into our future business leaders.
· Candidates must have a relevant degree (Human Resources related) and a track record of achievement.
· Minimum 2.1 degree. Strong A-Levels.
· Fluency in a second European language is also highly desirable.
· Results driven with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
· You must also be willing to travel frequently and be able to relocate.
Discovery Graduates is our retained Managing Consultancy. All applications will be processed through Discovery.
Discovery Graduates is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment. We understand the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be the UK's top people. All of our positions will provide you with a good basic salary, the training and support required to enable you to successfully make the first steps on your career path and in many cases bonuses, company cars and additional benefits including private healthcare.