What is exciting about Finning?
At Finning we want to welcome you into a family who have passion for both products and customer alike. Passion runs through everything we do and we are looking for leaders who can harness this energy to achieve great things.
The Finning Graduate Management Scheme provides you with all the tools needed to be successful but you must bring initiative, enthusiasm, and passion to achieve it.
A fantastic challenge awaits as you gather experiences from all areas of our business. You’ll work across the country on three 8 month placements giving you a variety of practical experience. The goal of this scheme is for you to become a senior manager within the business.
What do we do?
- The world’s largest Caterpillar heavy and general equipment dealer, we’re proud to celebrate 75 years of successfully delivering superior service and unrivalled maintenance.
- Our customers cover a range of the world’s largest industries: from construction to oil and gas; agriculture to mining. We provide CAT yellow goods equipment from mega machines and diggers to engines and power systems.
- Covering industries across the UK and internationally so flexibility is essential in delivering outstanding customer service.
So where do you come in?
Our structured programme will support you throughout your placements.
You will have a mentor who you can contact regularly for support, advice and guidance. This will aide your personal development and allows you to focus on achieving your goals.
The placements will give you access to a variety of projects and departments which will raise your awareness and build your portfolio of achievements.
Your passion for commerce and technology can be harnessed here into real business impact but to achieve great things you must be able to spot opportunities, show initiative, and gain the respect of your team.
What you need to demonstrate
It is essential that you demonstrate the following competencies
- Confidence - Impact
- Personal drive - Ambition
- Persuasive communication
- Technical passion - have an interest in technology and industry
To be considered for the role you must be flexible for the duration of the programme to travel to our sites across the UK.
You must have a UK driving license.
Experience is not important we want to look at your potential, but you must stand out from the crowd and demonstrate the skills required to be successful with us.
We will consider applications from 2008 Graduate and past Graduates for a September start.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment. We know the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be some of the UK’s top people. A career can be very challenging and rewarding. All our positions will provide you with a good basic salary and in many cases, the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, company cars and other benefits including healthcare and in some case all expenses paid trips abroad.