Graduate KCP Marketing
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
We currently have exciting opportunities for high calibre graduates to join our KC Professional (KCP) team based in Reigate, gaining extensive experience within our large multi national environment. At KCP we provide EuropeÆs widest range of washroom, wiping, protective clothing and personal hygiene products. Our challenge is to understand what users want in many different market segments (such as hotels, offices, hospitals or manufacturing), develop the best products to meet their needs and tailor our message accordingly. Our route to market is via specialist European distributors; as a result we work in close partnership with them, helping them develop their businesses through a valuable package of services including sales team support, marketing support and logistics expertise.
KimberlyûClarkÆs aim is to rotate graduates into the Marketing function following an 18 month programme of projects and job placements designed to broaden skills, knowledge and experience. Placements will include Field Sales, European Marketing, Country Marketing and may also involve product development.
During your placements you will be assigned specific responsibilities in operational roles as well as receiving the opportunity to undertake projects, at least one of which will be outside the UK. Following successful completion of the graduate recruitment programme, you will take up a management role within one of these functions. European roles are based in Reigate, with career development opportunities in a variety of locations depending on the business opportunities at the time.
* Recommend marketing programmes and develop, design and implement integrated support packages that communicate the product offer and benefits to the target audience.
* Listen to and understand the needs of End Users and Resellers and translate into new product and service offers
* Use your initiative to search out new ideas and new ways of working. Recognise and act on opportunities to exploit Kimberly-Clark and third party resources to meet needs profitably
* Lead projects and be a credible champion of new ideas
* Visualise where technology properties can be exploited as customer benefits
* Tenaciously and persuasively represent the ævoice of the customerÆ during internal discussions
* Communicate complex ideas in a simple, persuasive, easy to understand manner
* Use strategic goals and priorities to plan operational activity
* Interact in an adult manner with colleagues, customers and suppliers
Study Support and Professional Development
All new graduates are assigned a mentor û a senior professional (although not a direct manager) who is available to provide support and guide in any particular issues that the graduate may face in the early stages of their career.
In addition to mentor support and following your own Professional Development Programme, Kimberly û Clark will financially support all individuals through the attainment of work related study if considered appropriate.
You will also be encouraged to network with other people within the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience
* Degree qualified having gained or expecting to gain a 2:1 or European equivalent ideally in marketing related subject.
* Fluent in English
* Second European language is highly desirable particularly Spanish, French, Italian or German
* A strong numerical ability
* Previous commercial experience is desirable
South East England