How does a package of £40k within 6 months sound?
Would international travel be a bonus?
Are you looking for a job that will give you real responsibility in 4-6 weeks?
Apply now for immediate and later starts during 2006
Careers in IT Consultancy with Customer Systems!!!
Customer Systems is a young and successful software consultancy operating alongside the leading software vendors in the areas of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and analytics. We strive to find new and better ways of doing things and our key differentiators are extreme expertise, dedication to mission and integrity.
We pride ourselves on delivering systems that genuinely improve the competitive advantage and productivity of our clients.
For an idea of what it is like to join Customer Systems as a new graduate, here’s what Shima, one of our recent recruits had to say;
Shima, Principal Consultant
BSc in Computer Science from King’s College,
LondonMSc in Logic and Computation from King’s College
"Customer Systems stood out from the other consultancies I applied to, partly because they specialise in one area, and partly because they're a smaller organisation, meaning that I get to interact with everyone. I like to learn by being thrown into a situation and taking responsibility, and that has certainly happened here.
Within a month of joining, I travelled abroad for my first project and, since then, I've worked on projects all over the world. They only throw you in if they know you can do it, and, every time, I've surprised myself by excelling. You identify and work on your weakest points, and they become your strongest points. Self-improvement is the key and Customer Systems really encourage this.
I've achieved a lot more here than I imagined I would. I'm much further ahead in my career than many of the people I graduated with. On my current project I'm the project manager and I have practically no hands-on involvement in the technical side. If they believe you can handle it, they will give you the responsibility you want."
If we sound like the type of company that could offer you the right challenge, then apply today!
Responsibility and Rewards:
Uniquely, our new employees experience real responsibility within a few weeks of joining. To reward them for this, we provide a package of c£30k on joining and, assuming normal progress, at least £40k after 6 months.
- A 2:1 or better in a numerate discipline from a reputable institution (or equivalent if you studied outside of the UK). If you have not yet graduated, you need a reasonable expectation of a suitable degree.
- 3 A levels at grade A or B in serious subjects (or equivalent if you studied outside of the UK).
- Some exposure to programming. You need to have convinced yourself that you have a natural flair for it, although it is not necessary to have done a huge amount.
- The presentability, articulacy and presence for customer and prospect contact.
- Enthusiasm, determination and a sense of "mission".
- Self-reliance and a willingness to travel both within the UK and internationally.
- Any sort of professional work experience, e.g. an industrial placement, is a distinct advantage.
Send your CV and covering letter by clicking "APPLY NOW"