Location - Lanarkshire
Salary - £14,000
Freshman Guitars, an expanding & developing Guitar Company, have a unique opportunity for a graduate to seek and develop Sales and marketing opportunities Internationally and throughout the UK. This is a 12 month placement with view to permanent hire, based in East Kilbride.
· To develop new markets and territories Internationally by researching and seeking out potential new distributors and stores to represent Freshman Guitars
· Success will be determined by opening and agreeing a number of partnerships throughout Europe
· Increase sales, primarily in Germany and more broadly across Europe.
The graduate will work with the support from the Domestic Sales team to expand sales and markets for Freshman Guitars internationally. They will be given full responsibility for this remit and be expected to be able to work proactively and independently towards this.
Key tasks will include:
· Identify and research potential new partnerships (distributors and stores) throughout Europe and territories not entered into by Freshman currently
· Make contact with potential partners via email and telephone
· Set up meetings
· Ultimately set up agreements to grow and develop existing partnerships.
Skills / Experience
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Strong research and analysis skills
· Good, confident telephone manner
· German & other European languages
· Any degree
Experience, young & forward thinking. Fast expanding company with potential to develop into many roles with a number of opportunities.
As part of the TalentScotland Graduate Placement Programme, the candidate will benefit from support from the TSGPP team and will have access to a residential Leadership and Business skills training course.
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.
Duration - 12 months