Are you a recent Mathematics / Statistics or Operational Research BSc Hons graduate? Or will you be graduating this year in the above subjects? My client is a leading financial services organisation and currently has several requirements for ambitious analytical graduates. The teams you will work in provide analytical and modelling expertise compiled from valuable customer data. Day to day activities involve extraction of data, complex analysis, campaign targeting and evaluation. Technically you be well versed in SQL and ideally one or more of the following: SPSS, SAS, Excel and Access. Fantastic first career move opportunity for enthusiastic individuals.
To support analytical and / or modelling services so that the Group can derive competitive advantage from data on its customers.
· Undertake data gathering, analysis and / or modelling activities in order to produce insight into customer behaviour in response to business questions.
· Identify information in order to support the delivery of business solutions as directed.
· Support management in the maintenance of existing relationships with sponsors, customers and suppliers.
· As directed, provide support on projects delivering to customer requirements.
· Liaise with internal customers to exchange information on their specific projects.
· Respond to a range of customer enquiries, resolving issues or referring as appropriate.
· Seek to identify shortcomings with existing processes and procedures in order to make recommendations for improvements.
· Support the management in the production of a range of outputs resulting from analytical work such as presentations, graphs etc in order to meet the business unit and customer needs.