Trainee scheme within energy sector. Rotational training program growing new engineering talent within our company into project managers, operational supervisors or commercial executives.
What is exciting about this role?
- Excellent training and development to give you the skills and knowledge to be successful.
- Real responsibility – real impact on projects and new ventures.
- Hands on experience – applying engineering expertise within the energy sector.
What do we do?
We are an energy network organization who design and manage networks across the UK. We provide our clients with the choice of which supplier to use and therefore the best rates.
So where do you come in?
You will be a trainee in our business initially rotating between departments and projects to gain expertise.
You will have exposure to hands on engineering and joinery, electrical and gas network design, project estimating and planning, and operations management.
What can we give you?
- Excellent training and variety of work as you rotate throughout the business before taking on a more specific role.
- Close contact with director level.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a successful and growing organization.
What you need to demonstrate?
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant degree, interest, or expertise in our industry which is the energy sector (specifically gas and electricity networks).
- This could be demonstrated from work within an energy company, a degree in mechanical / electrical engineering, or welding or joinery expertise.
- Hands on approach to your career.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment. We know the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be some of the UK’s top people. A career can be very challenging and rewarding. All our positions will provide you with a good basic salary and in many cases, the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, company cars and other benefits including healthcare and in some case all expenses paid trips abroad.