Graduate Electronic Engineers
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Set up in 1989 we are a dynamic, growing company specialising in offering after sales support to the cellular and digital electronics industries. We provide end-to-end solutions for the service and support of a broad range of electronic devices.
Due to enormous and dynamic growth we are currently looking to recruit bright graduate electronic engineers to join our team.
We are offering fantastic opportunities for recent graduates to apply the skills and knowledge gained at university in a practical environment within the telecommunications industry.
The successful candidates should have:
- Degree level in engineering (preferably Electronic)
- Excellent communication skills
- A hands on approach to problem solving and fact finding
- Demonstrate good ESD (Electro Static Discharge) awareness.
- Demonstrate good ESD component handling and identification capabilities.
- Demonstrate good reading & comprehension of circuit diagrams.
- Operate automatic and manual test equipment (GSM multi-mode test sets, DVMÆs, oscilloscopes, power supplies).
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Good team player
Previous experience is not essential, just a good attitude and a desire to succeed!
Apply today to The Graduate Resource Team