What is exciting about this role?
Fantastic opportunity to join this global organization with training, progression and excellent salary. This is a rare opportunity to enter this company as a fresh Graduate where opportunities to enter this company are rare and infrequent.
What do we do?
Designer and manufacturer of Aerospace components.
So where do you come in?
As a Graduate in Design of Electrical machines or Electrical Engineering your duties will include:-
· Assistant Principal Engineers in the design of electromagnetic devices such as dc/ac motors, generators and sensors.
· Carry out electromagnetic FE analysis
· Carry out electromagnetic circuit calculations
· Carry out testing on new and existing wound product devices
· Produce engineering reports detailing technical work carried out
· Work effectively within multidisciplinary teams to support the New Product introduction process
· Work within company procedures and contribute to their development, the objective being to maximize company efficiency whilst meeting all customer requirements
What can we give you?
Training, progression, responsibility and support needed to reach your full potential. Also expect an excellent salary for the right candidate
What you need to demonstrate?
Applicants must have good written and spoken English, have the ability to work in concurrent engineering teams with design and manufacturing specialists, have good time management skills, a flexible approach to work and be confident communicating at all levels. You must be a team player, be self motivated results orientated.
YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN CAR.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERD APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment. We know the needs and desires of graduates aspiring to be some of the UK’s top engineering people. A career in engineering can be very challenging and rewarding. All our positions will provide you with a good basic salary and in many cases, the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, company cars and other benefits including healthcare and in some case all expenses paid trips abroad.