Do you want to be part of a company that continues to innovate and push the boundaries within the food industry?
The success of Müller Dairy has come from many different angles, from it’s recognition as a Superbrand in the FMCG market to engagement with local farmers who supply the all important milk that makes the delicious yogurts and chilled desserts and a commitment to reducing waste and carbon from the Shropshire dairy where it all happens.
We are looking to grow our technical team and want a dynamic new Development technologist to be part of our innovation going forward.
The role is ideal for a graduate from either a food science (Food Technology or nutrition) or applied science background (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology). An interest and passion for the food industry is important to help the process of taking a recipe from scratch and developing the process of production on an industrial scale.
An exposure to the food industry either post or during University (Industrial Placement or internship) is preferable but if you have not yet managed to get your first foot on the career ladder don’t be reluctant to get in touch and tell us about your passion and enthusiasm for the food industry.
The key skills we are looking for in a new team member are
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills Highly organised & possess a flexible approach to work
- Have a keen eye for detail, and demonstrate strong numeracy
- Display an ability to prioritise effectively & work to tight deadlines
- Be an enthusiastic & resourceful self-starter
- Be a team player, with a strong professional ethos
- Have an inquisitive mindset, and be prepared to challenge the status quo
- Have good computer literacy, particularly MS Excel
Apply today - Click the 'apply now' button to apply.
Start date from July 2012 onwards.
Discovery Graduates is the retained Management Consultancy
All applications will be assessed by Discovery Graduates. We believe that every graduate is capable of getting a good graduate job given the right support, advice and training and we only work with companies who recognise the value that the right graduate can bring to their business.