Bayer is a global enterprise in the fields of Health Care, Nutrition and High-Tech materials and is represented around the world by 350 companies. Bayer CropScience are the best in the industry and we are looking for the very best candidates to help us retain our position.
What is exciting about the Bayer CropScience Graduate Management Scheme?
The programme is diverse and challenging but also greatly rewarding. As well as internal support and experience a career with Bayer CropScience provides invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to gain further qualifications.
What do Bayer CropScience do?
Bayer CropScience is one of the world’s leading innovative crop science companies in the area of crop protection, non agricultural pest-control (Environmental Science), seeds and plant biotechnology (BioScience). With an extensive portfolio of high performance products Bayer’s annual sales are about EUR5.8 billion and have a global workforce of 17,800 employees.
Where do you come in?
From the very first day Bayer CropScience will provide you with continuous training and support to assist in your personal career development. The training programme will consist of a structured plan allowing you to experience time in key functions;
- Sales - You will spend time with members of our sales team, and will have the opportunity to progress so that you are conducting your own transactions and communications.
- Marketing – You will have the chance to see how we plan and communicate with the market and get involved in the development of product launch plans and marketing campaigns.
- Development and Regulatory Affairs – You will become involved in the process of securing registrations for our new products, ensuring that Bayer CropScience remains at the forefront of global product developments.
- International Placement – you will have the opportunity to spend time in one of the company’s European offices.
- Secondment – You will be able to spend time on a secondment to one of our key distributers so you can learn about all aspects of the industry.
The Commercial Training Programme is designed to equip you for whatever commercial careers you pursue and provide you with a clear careers route to progress into management in the future.
What can we give you?
- Excellent Pay and Salary Progression
- Generous living allowance and company car allowance
- Opportunity to gain professional sales and marketing qualifications
What you need to demonstrate?
We want candidates who can demonstrate they have excellent communication skills, an analytical approach to work and a drive for results.
We are looking for ambitious candidates who have the potential to be the commercial managers of the future. We are interested in your potential rather than your experience and welcome applications from a variety of backgrounds either graduate or graduate calibre.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and are interested in establishing a career with a company leading its industry and the world we would like to hear from you.
Please apply before 31st January 2013.
Discovery Graduates are the retained Management Consultancy.
All applications will be assessed by Discovery Graduates. We believe that every graduate is capable of getting a good graduate job given the right support, advice and training and we only work with companies who recognise the value that the right graduate can bring to their business.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY