What is exciting about this role?
This is a very exciting hands-on position which will give you the opportunity to work with leading international clients in many different sectors. You will be involved in helping companies improve their business performance and product management. We are expecting you to grow within our business and manage your own project as well as travel around Europe.
What do we do?
We are a successful and constantly growing Management Consultancy group with offices throughout Europe. We help our clients to achieve tangible, bottom-line improvements by redesigning business processes.
Our customers are market leaders mainly in the Engineering & Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and Health Care as well as the Financial Services industries operating worldwide. Our consulting services are focused on Centres of Expertise IT Management and Product Lifecycle Management.
So where do you come in?
As a Business analyst you:
- Will be deployed on various projects in the UK or Europe;
- Will be working in highly customer-oriented, small and efficient teams;
- Will be customer-facing from Day 1 and will get involved into all aspects of the project;
- Will have the opportunity to participate in the further development of our UK office
What can we give you?
Excellent salary, training and opportunity for career progression, ability to travel and work on projects in the UK and Europe.
What you need to demonstrate?
- 1-2 Years work experience in an analytical client facing role; Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Business related subject;
- Good working knowledge of German language
- Strong analytical client facing background;
- Flexibility to travel and to work at customer sites in the UK, Europe and USA
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment.