Graduate Building Surveyor
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Our client, a consultancy specialising in design and comprising of Chartered Building Surveyors, Architects, Engineers and Project managers, requires a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding Surrey based team.
If you are looking for unrivalled APC training and support, the opportunity to join a team of like minded Surveyors, benefits from endless promotional opportunities and work on a wealth of projects read on for more details….
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £25,000 per annum.
- £4,000 Car allowance – depending on prior experience.
- Private health care.
- 6% Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Structured APC training and development.
Specialising in defect investigations and analysis, bespoke specifications for individual projects, contract administration and planned maintenance programmes for all types and portfolios of buildings they are respected for their level of professionalism within the industry and this will be mirrored by the successful candidate.
You will be exposed to a varied project portfolio including properties throughout the public, private, commercial, health, education and housing sectors.
- You will be responsible for fulfilling individual client requirements.
- You will record all time worked on projects and submit to your team leader on a weekly basis.
- You will prepare drawings and specifications and liaise with the in house architectural and M&E resources.
- You will carry out contract administration, project management and planning supervisor duties.
- You will perform site surveys and investigations and be responsible for liaison with clients and sub-consultants.
- BSc Building Surveying.
- The desire to complete the APC and become a successful Chartered Building Surveyor.
- Ambition, tenacity, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a small team.
- Prior experience gained during a placement year or summer work experience would be highly beneficial, along with working experience of AutoCAD and specification writing.
For more details or to discuss a variety of other opportunities within the Surrey area please contact Hayley Anderson at Project Resource today.
South East England