Fantastic opportunity for a high calibre graduate analyst with a degree in a numerical subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research. My client is a well-known retailer whose diversification into other sectors has rapidly expanded over the last few years and this particular sector – on-line grocery shopping, is the most successful in the World.
Customer Insight and analysis is pivotal to the company’s future growth and this requirement calls for a strong graduate with leading analytical skills to support the growth in demand for insight across the business.
Key Responsibilities from:
· Measure the ongoing contribution of different marketing strategies to overall business performance.
· Support the marketing team through the accurate selection of customers to meet appropriate strategies.
· Help understand the health of the business by monitoring the changing behaviour of the customer base.
· Use sound analysis to segment customers using behaviour and identifying the best targets for future activity.
Candidates should be proven analysts with the following skill set:
· Good numerate degree plus, ideally, a relevant MSc.
· Above average interpersonal abilities and the confidence to influence senior executive management.
· Ideally, with experience of applying modelling and related OR techniques to solving real business problems.
· Self motivation with the ability to work on own initiative plus, dependant upon level of appointment, well developed project management skills.
· Sound appreciation of appropriate software and associated tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, SAS).