marcus evans, http://www.marcusevans.com/marcusevans-careers-new.asp, the global leader with 63 offices worldwide including offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Sau Paulo, Johannesburg, Barcelona, Singapore, Berlin, Sydney and Dubai are offering internationally-minded candidates the chance to join our International Fast Track Programme with a 3 month training period in the Group Headquarters at Marble Arch, Central London.
Successful Applicants shall receive best in industry 'big ticket' sales training on the processes of negotiating with international businesses based in Asia Pacific, EMEA, Latin America and North America on a daily basis offering the opportunity to attend our Flagship Summits Series in 5 Star Luxury Resorts in Monte Carlo, Montreux, Cannes, Dubai, Miami and Las Vegas. (See video: http://www.marcusevans.com/marcusevans-summits.asp )
This will suit dynamic, ambitious candidates who can demonstrate the desire and ability to succeed in a fast moving, rewarding and competitive environment.
Applicants currently living outside London, anywhere in the UK or abroad, are encouraged to apply if they are willing to relocate to London within the next 4-6 weeks.
- Successful Applicants will be provided with the industry’s best comprehensive and ongoing training, enjoy career progression based on personal results, liase first-hand with Board Level clients face to face at our 5 Star Luxury Summits Resorts globally in an Account Management capacity and be mentored first hand from Senior Management in our global offices worldwide.
- Applicants must have a track record of high personal achievement.
- Applicants must be a team player, confident in ability, enthusiastic, and willing to learn with a 'Can-do' attitude.
- Applicants must excel in verbal communication (bilingual capabilities are advantageous).
- Applicants must hold a minimum academic qualification of a University degree or above (or equivalent if non-UK),
OR; possess a track record of 1-3 years top working performance. Applicants will be considered without experience as extensive training is provided, if they possess a huge desire to be successful and learn from our business leaders.
* Applicants must already hold a full work permit/visa for the UK.
How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now"
- Include your CV and your Motivation Letter.